-Guests under 18 must be unaccompanied by a parent or guardian
-Two-night minimum on holiday and winter weekends
Reservations are held with a valid Visa card, Master Charge card, Discover card or check. For groups of 12 or more, changes or cancellations within 30 days are subject to full payment. For smaller groups, changes or cancellations within 14 days are subject to full payment. In case of any changes or cancellations to your reservation, no one will be charged if TMax-n-Topo's is at maximum occupancy for those dates. If you have any questions, please call us at
TMax-n-Topo's has decided at this time to allow pets in the private rooms of our facility. The following is a list of conditions that need to be observed to permit this policy to continue into the future.
1. Pets are not allowewd in the hostel common areas or in the bunkroom portion of the hostel. There is a side door to a hallway leading to the private rooms. Please use that entranceway.
2. Pets are never permitted to be left alone in the room or outside the facility when the last guest of the group has left the grounds. Also, please keep your pet from making noise that might bother other guests.
3. Pets are not permitted to lay or sleep atop the beds or any hostel bedding.
4. In the event that there are any incidental charges for breakage or cleanup due to the pet(pet hair and drool left behind being a main concern), a cleaning fee will be applied after the effect. The minimum cleaning fee will be $25.
5. Guests can feel free to walk their pets on the hostel grounds, but any pet droppings must be picked up and disposed of properly.
We ask that you respect these policies. Adherence to them will allow for pet lovers to continue to have a place to bring their loved ones. Thank you from TMax-n-Topo.